2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 1090
From Wesleyan Discipline
1090. The nonvoting members of the district conference, with a voice but without a vote, are (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:317):
- (1) Ordained ministers without appointment (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1240:I:E; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3380).
- (2) Ordained ministers in process of transfer from another denomination (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3104; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3390).
- (3) Commissioned or licensed ministers who are not voting members of the district conference as listed in 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1083:2-4, including those in process of transfer from another denomination (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3104).
- (4) Ministerial students (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3015:3b; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3350:2).
- (5) Commissioned and licensed special workers (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1240:V:A,B,C; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3460-3470).
- (6) Commissioned lay missionaries (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1240:V:D).
- (7) Supply pastors (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1240:V:E; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3260:4).
- (8) Interim pastors, unless qualifying as a voting member by some other right (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1083; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3261).
- (9) District directors of men’s ministry, Wesleyan Youth, women’s ministry, district coordinator of Wesleyan Kids for Missions, and district directors of children’s ministries and adult ministries.
- (10) Ordained ministers, commissioned ministers, and licensed ministers whose process of transfer into the district from other districts are pending completion.