2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 650
From Wesleyan Discipline
650. Order of Business. The local church conference, in all regular sessions, whether annually or quarterly, shall give special attention to the spiritual, numerical, and financial progress of the church, including the following items:
- (1) Reading of minutes of last session, unless authority to approve the minutes has been delegated by the local church conference to the local board of administration.
- (2) Receiving the reports of the pastor(s), spiritual formation director, Sunday school superintendent, director of women’s ministry, coordinator of Wesleyan Kids for Missions, director of adult ministries, director of Wesleyan Youth, director of children’s ministries, and any others the local church conference shall order.
- (3) Receiving the reports of the various treasurers (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:863).
- (4) Receiving and acting upon the reports of boards and committees.
- (5) Receiving the reports of the lay ministers.
- (6) Granting or renewing of local licenses for lay ministers.
- (7) Recommending suitable members to the district conference for district licenses as ministerial students and special workers (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:315:3-4).
- (8) Electing of officers, trustees and delegates.
- (9) Miscellaneous business.