2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 782:35

From Wesleyan Discipline
Revision as of 16:09, 30 October 2022 by Seedthrower (talk | contribs) (1 revision imported)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
(35) To seek advice from the district board of administration or from an investment committee authorized by the district board of administration when making investment or distribution of funds received as an undesignated estate gift, property for sale or other out-of-pattern contribution with value equal to or exceeding the total contributions for all purposes of the preceding year (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1233:33).