From Wesleyan Discipline
1083. Ministers. The ministerial voting members of the district conference are those who meet the following requirements:
- (1) Ordained ministers under appointment (1240:1:A:1-8), retired (1240:1:B; 3370), on reserve (1240:1:C; 3360) or on educational leave (1240:1:D; 3350:1).
- (2) Licensed ministers who are ordained ministers-elect (317)
- (3) Commissioned or licensed ministers who are pastors, associate pastors or assistant pastors of churches in that district (317; 1240:2:A; 1240:3:A; 3059; 3030).
- (4) Ministerial members of the district board of administration who are not voting members by some other right (317).
- (5) Ordained ministers (including licensed ministers who are ordained ministers-elect) who have applied for transfer to another district but whose processes of transfer out of the district are yet incomplete.