From Wesleyan Discipline
Jump to: navigation, search
(23) Request a ruling on a point of Church law or an interpretation of The Discipline from the General Superintendent and to appeal the same to the Board of Review (2064; Gen. Bd. Policy on Ch. Disc. 5445:1-2); and to request assistance from the General Board or its Executive Board, through the General Superintendent, when deemed necessary.