From Wesleyan Discipline
Jump to: navigation, search
(26) Approve in writing the temporary service of an ordained minister in a district other than the one in which membership is held (3100:2); to grant a letter of transfer or standing to any ordained, licensed, or commissioned worker in good standing of the district (6440; 6460); to instruct the district secretary to enroll as a member of the district a minister who transfers from another district in the manner prescribed by The Discipline (313:6; 3100:1; 6440-6450), and to order the enrollment of a ministerial student or special worker so transferring (3015:3c, 5d; 3480; 6440-6450); to guide a minister or special worker from another denomination seeking recognition and membership in The Wesleyan Church (3104; 3470; 3117); and to provide oversight for the restoration of ministers (Gen. Bd. Policy on Ch. Disc. 5230).