2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 1310:29

From Wesleyan Discipline
Jump to: navigation, search
(29) To approve in writing the temporary service of an ordained minister in a district other than the one in which membership is held (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3100:2); to grant a letter of transfer or standing to any ordained, licensed or commissioned worker in good standing of the district (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:6440; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:6460); to instruct the district secretary to enroll as a member of the district a minister who transfers from another district in the manner prescribed by The Discipline (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:313:6; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3100:1; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:6440-6450), and to order the enrollment of a ministerial student or special worker so transferring (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3015:3c, 5d; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3480; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:6440-6450); to guide a minister or special worker from another denomination seeking recognition and membership in The Wesleyan Church (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3104; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3470; cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3117); and to provide oversight for the restoration of ministers (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:5230).