2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 1390:7-9
From Wesleyan Discipline
- (7) To receive, on behalf of the district conference, an annual service report (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1402) from each ordained, commissioned or licensed minister, ministerial student, and commissioned or licensed special worker; to review such reports and pass on each one as follows (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1180:30):
- (a) A report which shows that the work has been done according to The Discipline and that the annual statistical report (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1352:1) has been properly submitted shall be marked as approved and returned to the person submitting it (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1390:9).
- (b) A report in which there are unsatisfactory answers, or which shows that the work has not been done according to The Discipline, or that the annual statistical report (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1352:1) has not been properly submitted, shall be reviewed with the person submitting the report. If reasons for such irregularities are not satisfactory to the district board of ministerial development, the report shall be marked as unsatisfactory and returned to the person submitting it (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1390:9).
- (8) To investigate the reason for the failure to submit an annual service report on the part of those persons required to do so (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1402; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3015:4), and to take appropriate action as set forth in 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3040:1; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3059:4c; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3089:3; 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3460; and 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:3470.
- (9) To present a report (cf. 2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1381) to the district conference concerning the results of the examination of the annual service reports, listing all members of the district responsible to submit such reports as to whether their reports were approved, unsatisfactory or not received. The district board of ministerial development shall report to the district conference concerning a person whose annual service report has been found unsatisfactory (2016 Wesleyan Discipline:1390:7b) and it shall require a two-thirds vote of confidence by the district conference to approve such a person for continued appointment.