2016 Wesleyan Discipline: 5010
From Wesleyan Discipline
5010. Any member, minister, local church, district, official body or other agency of The Wesleyan Church shall be liable to disciplinary proceedings for any of the following offenses:
- (1) Holding, teaching, disseminating or tolerating the teaching of any doctrine contrary v
- (2) Disobedience to the provisions of The Discipline or tolerating such disobedience.
- (3) Willful refusal to recognize Church authority. vi
- (4) Conduct unbecoming a member or minister of The Wesleyan Church.
- (5) Sexual immorality.vii
- (6) Serious or persistent neglect of duty.