From Wesleyan Discipline
32:1 Blessed is the one
- whose transgressions are forgiven,
- whose sins are covered.
32:2 Blessed is the one
- whose sin the Lord does not count against them
- and in whose spirit is no deceit.
32:3 When I kept silent,
- my bones wasted away
- through my groaning all day long.
32:4 For day and night
- your hand was heavy on me;
my strength was sapped
- as in the heat of summer.
32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you
- and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess
- my transgressions to the Lord.”
And you forgave
- the guilt of my sin.